According to the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and Ministry of Public Health of Cameroon, symptoms for COVID-19 include but not limited to; fever, cough, muscle aches, and difficulty breathing. Anyone concerned that they may have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms of the novel coronavirus, should seek medical care immediately from their healthcare provider or closest testing facility. For a full list of symptoms, visit CDC.gov
Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
As we re-open our campus, we have implemented the following mandatory procedures to ensure all safe work protocols are addressed.
All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to follow the policies, guidelines, and procedures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Your compliance is critical to protecting not only your health but also that of our students, colleagues, and the community.
- Maintain physical distancing (2 meters) at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow and then wash your hands.
- Follow any additional campus site-specific safety protocols.
If you feel sick, please notify the administration or complete our Covid-19 Self Report Form.
Protect yourself. Protect your families. Protect our community.