HEALTH AND WELLBEING
At SCOPE, we make the health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, and staff a top priority.
A broad range of on-campus resources are available and accessible to ensure that our students, faculty, and staff remain physically healthy, and emotionally prepared to change the world. Some of the health initiatives include;
- Health policies and guidelines in place to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- Guidance and Counseling services including individual and group services.
- Education on nutrition.
- Physical education with a qualified fitness instructor.
- Fire equipment and procedures in place for any emergencies.
- First Aid trained personnel.
- A well-equipped infirmary with a qualified nurse onsite.
Meet our Resident Nurse – Ms. Tatiana.
For any further health-related inquiries please call 237 650 351 551
Meet our Resident Counselor – Mr. Versife
For further information or to schedule a time to talk with our counselor please call 237 672 491 690